Thursday, January 26, 2012

This is my problem!

This is my problem! I start something like this blog and will do good for about a week with blogging then I keep procrastinating on doing more! I don't understand why! I mean....................................................................Damn it! See I just went and opened a different website and started searching! Its because my mind its thinking about things faster than the speed of light and when I think of something I have to act on it right away or else I will forget and it will be lost! I think that I need a tap recorder and I'm just going to record it all so I don't forget. Then I will become the weirdo who is seen talking to herself all of the time because I need to make sure I don't miss something. I think its worth it! Anyways, my so my sister, our friend, and I are watching the movie Rent and if you have seen it you know how great it is. And how hard it is to watch it without singing all of the songs! My sister has never seen it so its like "Movie Code" that I don't sing it this time. ( For all of you that don't know what "Movie Code" is, its when someone that has not seen the movie that is being watched then all parties present cannot TALK, SING or GIVE AWAY anything about the movie! Learn the Code....LOVE the Code!) So I'm sitting here trying to occupy myself so that I don't belch out the song by blogging. Is it working you may ask?? Well not entirely...i keep doing a very light singing/humming. But my sister hasn't complained yet.

So its Award Season for all of you that love to watch them. I do! I love Awards Season because its motivation for me to get there next year! The Golden Globes were on last week and I thought they were pretty good!! In the Pre-Show where everyone is showing up on the Red Carpet they all seem to be talking about how they were excited that they serve alcohol. I'm pretty sure every other interview someone mentions how its a great thing that alcohol is served and they plan on getting pretty inebriated! And it seems like they all had a pretty good time!
Ricky Gervis was pretty entertaining too! Especially as the night went on and so did the drinks! He had to give a stern talking to to all of the winners because they decided that they wanted to have 8 minute speeches instead of the typical 2.They would even start playing music to signal people to wrap it up. Some people got it, but others, not to mention any names (Cough Meryl Streep) would just ignore it. But even though Ricky made fun of everyone who had a long speech, everyone that one after that still had long speeches and made Harrison Ford have to be a creepy old man and say one word instead of his sch peal.
I wonder if the Hollywood Foreign Press makes it a rule to Thank them first in peoples speeches. Because everyone did. Even the people who didn't really thank anyone thanked the HFP. Maybe before the show they tell everyone that if they win that they HAVE to thank the HFP or they will not get their award! NO EXCEPTIONS...NOT EVEN YOU ALEC BALDWIN!
How weird is Madonna! Like really?! If you heard her speech at the Golden Globes you would understand that she is just an egotistical weirdo! OK A. She needs to gain some weight so her body doesn't look so damn creepy and B. I would like to see her not, key word NOT, talk about herself in one sentence! And come on! How are you gonna low blow Elton John! I'm sure he made time to write his song to be nominated!
The presenters did a great job! William H. Macy and his wife's song was hilarious! And I'm sure they didn't rehearse that. The foriegn people were killing me though. They were trying so hard to make sense. It was a valiant effort!
Why did it seem to take people so long to get to stage? There would be like 5 minutes of downtime waiting for the winner to get to stage! I mean you can only watch people walk for so long....RUN NEXT TIME!
Did anyone catch Tina Fey and how fucking HILARIOUS she was! There was one point where they flashed to Amy Pohler because she was nominated for Parks & Recreation and Tina Fey creeped in the back round and it was too funny!
Is it bad that every time a female walked on stage I couldn't help but think how funny it would be if they fell. I mean that stage was so shiny it was bound to happen!
You could definitely tell that by the end of the night the alcohol was seeping in to people! They all seemed to be having a great time!
Well that's it for the Golden Globes! Ill be sure to keep all of you updated on the future awards shows for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment