Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!
   Wow Its 2012 already! Where the hell does time go, seriously though?! I feel like just yesterday I was in high school throwing parties at my dads house. But time sure does fly! Obviously New Years is really about making New Years Resolutions that that people can pretend to have a reason to change things about themselves rather than just doing it just because it would make you happy or healthy or whatever! But I'm not going to lie, I did make some New Years Resolutions of my own and I think they are pretty realistic. New Year's Resolution #1: To do more networking and meeting new people. And that's the only one that I can remember right now but I have about 4 others. Anyway, I think 2012 is gonna be a great year! I'm starting it off with a bang by hiking to the Hollywood Sign with my friends! Should be a fun little way to start off the new year with something healthy. Sorry, I'm really tired trying to type this and I don't think my brain is working. I will write more later and I promise it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment