Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Things I've been pondering...

So I just watched Soul Surfer, that movie about Bethany Hamilton, the girl who lost her arm in a shark attack and then went on to become a professional surfer. And it was a really great movie! I cried like 8 times haha. But really it made me think about how lazy and scared people are to do things and this girl conquers amazing challenges without giving up at all! Really makes me want to do more than what I am. Anyways on a more lighter note. Do you know what is really annoying?!? When you paint your nails and not even 20 minutes later they are freaking screwed up! Ugh that shit pisses me off! I wish they would come out with a nail polish that drys in like seconds and hardens so it doesn't crack off right away!! I mean your telling me that they have a nail polish that cracks and they can't come out with one that just drys fast?!? Bogus, just bogus! Ya know what else I wish someone would invent...a machine that could hook up to your head and just record your thoughts, because it is tough trying to write or type stuff down when you feel like your brain is going a mile a minute! But I'm sure the government wouldn't want that because i guess it could be used as a weapon for blackmail and other things. Like let's say someone somehow caputres the president or something and instead of threatening with weapons, they hook up the thought recorder (I gotta work on the name) and record some of his darkest thoughts and then threatens to tell the world or Michelle Obama lol! It would be classic! And those are just some things I've been pondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment