Friday, March 30, 2012

Too many ideas...

Do you ever feel like you have sooo many ideas that you dont even have time or energy to write them down to remember them? I feel like I always have these great ideas and im like OH man i should write that down....but then I dont and then I forget what that awesome idea was! Ah its so frustrating! Take right now for example. Im thinking about how I want to be on snl and how i want to write down skits and how i want to go to the beauty store to get some makeup and how i need to make an appointment for my hair and how i....WOAH! See what happens! I mean how the hell am I supposed to keep track of all the things going on in my mind when things are popping up ever millasecond! And then! Oh man and then when i am watching SNL i get lost in the show and completley forget that i was just thinking of ideas because the show is so amazing! I think thats why I need to invest in a recorder, so that i can just speak my ideas and make it easier to get them all out at one time. But with so many ideas Ill look like a crazy person talking to a tape recorder all of the time. That or Ill look like a 90s detective...but still crazy! Better yet! Why dont I just blog all of my ideas and just type them as I think them and then they are saved for ever! Yea I think thats why I will do! Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment